Superyacht Carinthia VII in Paros
Robert van der Most has sent us this rare photos of superyacht Carinthia VII in Paros, Greece. The 97.20 metre superyacht was built by Lürssen in 2002 to a design of Tim Heywood under her project name Fabergé. She used to spent most of her time in the International Yacht Club de Antibes, however, in the last few years she has relocated to Venice, Italy.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA