Superyacht CaryAli in Amsterdam
Superyacht CaryAli cruised by our Amsterdam office yesterday afternoon, enrout to the small village of Urk, on Holland's inland sea. Built by Alloy Yachts in 2013, CaryAli is a elegant yet tough explorer vessel just over 39 metres long. She is designed by René van der Velden, and has a classic interior designed by Lynne Grossman Interiors, Redman Whiteley Dixon and Alloy Yachts. Urk is the location of the refit yard Balk Shipyards, but it is not clear if this was indeed her destination.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA