Ocean Independence has announced another new Joint Central Agency, this time with Perini Navi USA for the sale of superyacht Clan VI. Clan VI was built in 1983 by the renowned shipyard Perni Navi. She was the first mega sailer to emerge from the Viareggio based shipyard in Italy. Clan VI underwent a major refit and she is in “like new” condition.
The on deck main salon has large picture windows, allowing the salon to be flooded with daylight, and offering fantastic 180 degree views. The salon has a large central lounge area, and a dining area and bar in the forward section.
She has five guest suites that can accommodate up to 10 guests, and sails with a crew of 6. During her refit a new custom made Jacuzzi tub was added forward of the superstructure, while her flybridge was extended. Her aft deck features a large u-shaped seating area for casual al fresco dining.
Clan VI is offered at € 4,500,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA