Burgess have sold superyacht Cloud 9 in an inhouse deal. With exterior and interior styling from Andrew Winch Designs, Cloud 9 is a well thought out and well executed example from the CMN shipyard.
Cloud 9's distinctive naval livery of dark blue hull and gleaming white superstructure is complemented by an elegant and contemporary interior, offering luxurious but relaxed living. Both exterior styling and interior design were created by celebrated superyacht designer Andrew Winch.
Accommodation is provided for up to 14 guests in 7 cabins. The vast, open-plan owner’s suite lies on the main deck forward, and features an observation lounge forward. An impressive VIP suite is located on the port side of the Bridge Deck and includes a private terrace.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA