Superyacht Cloudbreak in the Caribbean
Abeking & Rasmussen’s star of 2016, the 72.5-metre explorer yacht Cloudbreak, has arrived in the Caribbean following a period spent around the Canary Islands before completing her Atlantic crossing. Launched in February this year, Cloudbreak takes her name from one of the top 10 surf locations in the world, located off the Pacific island of Fiji. The Espen Oeino-designed explorer yacht is undertaking a circumnavigation as she follows the various cruising seasons around the world, and is made available for charter to a fortunate few guests. Cloudbreak is a high volume yacht comprising of over 2,200 GT. Her interior is the work of Paris-based interior designer Christian Liaigre. Here she is photographed near Bitter End Yacht Club off the island of Virgin Gorda.
Photo by Anoldent
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA