Chris Richardson of Monaco based Yachtzoo has been appointed the central agent for the sale of the Perini Navi superyacht Corelia. Built by Perini Navi in 1993, this luxury yacht has an asking price of €17,250,000.
In 2000, Corelia underwent her last major refit, and she has always been meticulously maintained. Quite unique for a yacht her age, Corelia has only had one owner since her delivery in 1993.
This stunning 48.12 metre ketch accommodates up to 9 guests in a classic mahogany interior, and has a crew of eight.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA