Superyacht Daloli in Poros
The 36.75 metre superyacht Daloli was built by Heesen Yachts in 1995 to a design by Frank Mulder. Her top speed is in the region of 40 knots, but she cruises at a slightly more comfortable 28 knots. Interestingly, she was one of two identical sisterships built for royalty, Teeth and Bonita, and she is a close sistership to Moonraker, which at the time of her launch was the fastest superyacht in the world. Daloli is offered for charter through Cape 4 Yachting.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA