Built by Oceanco in 1996 as Ultimate, the 43.80 metre superyacht Deep Blue II is now for sale through Jose Arana Jr of Fraser Yachts in Fort Lauderdale, asking $ 15,900,000.
The exterior lines of Deep Blue II were designed by the Monaco based The A Group, while here original interior was designed by Donald Starkey. However the yacht was completely refitted in 2007/2008 with a new interior by Paolo Rossi.
Superyacht Deep Blue II is powered by twin 2,285hp MTU 12V 396 TE94 engines which enable her to cruise at 20 knots and reach a top speed of 22 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA