Superyacht Diamond A at anchor
Superyacht Diamond A was built by Abeking & Rasmussen in 1998. Originally ordered by a client from the far east, the yacht was sold during her construction to the current owners of superyacht C2. During her time under that ownership, she was kept as a highly private vessel, just as C2 is now being kept equally private. It wasn't until her owner put her up for sale a couple of years ago, that the yacht was first shown to the world. Under her current owners,as Diamond A, she is available for charter.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA