Superyacht Dilbar in Golfo Pevero
Currently anchored off the island of Sardinia is the 156 metre superyacht Dilbar. Built under the project name Omar and launched by Lürssen in November last year, Dilbar’s size has made her headline news across the industry over the past few months. She shares a similar exterior finish as her owner’s second yacht, the 110 metre Ona (once known as Dilbar). Dilbar’s exterior is the work of designer Espen Oeino with an interior believed to be designed by Winch Designs. Here she is seen anchored in Golfo Pevero near Porto Cervo in Sardinia earlier this week.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA