Photo: Martin TolleHaving arrived at Lürssen in Bremen this week, here is the 73.3-metre motor yacht Dragonfly seen cruising up the Weser River yesterday as she prepares for a refit and maintenance period at the German shipyard. Dragonfly was built by SilverYachts in Australia in 2009 to a design by Espen Oeino when the shipyard still operated under the Hanseatic Marine name. First named Silver Zwei, Dragonfly took on her current name in 2011 after being sold to her new owners. Dragonfly is the second superyacht in SilverYachts’ Silver series and follows in the footsteps of Rabdan and precedes the 77-metre Smeralda and Silver Fast.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA