Northrop & Johnson have added superyacht Dream (ex: Excellence III) to their charter fleet. Truly one of the world’s most admired superyachts designed by Donald Starkey and crafted by the highly acclaimed German shipyard, Abeking & Rasmussen, Dream enjoys an enviable reputation in yachting circles.
Dream has been maintained to the highest standards, and features an on-deck master suite that measures over 1,200 square feet with 12 large oval windows offering stunning views and natural light. Her dynamic stateroom layout can either be configured to 4 separate King staterooms or 2 Full beam VIP suites.
Dream will charter in the Mediterranean and her weekly rates start at €340,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA