Superyacht Drizzle in Antibes
It is easy to confuse the 67 metre (220’8”) Feadship Drizzle for the 55 metre Feadship Madsummer, which at one point was also called Drizzle. The yachts look alike, but looks can be deceiving, as Drizzle is almost twice as large in terms of volume. Drizzle has a gross tonnage of nearly 1270 tons, whereas Madsummer has a gross tonnage of 780 tons. Before Drizzle's owners decided to built their yacht at Feadship, they were the owners of Madsummer, a yacht that was launched as Twizzle, which they renamed Drizzle.
The best way to keep the two yachts apart from a distance, is by looking at the masts. Drizzle's mast is wider and more solid looking than Madsummer's mast.
Both yachts have an interior by Redman Whitely Dixon, however the interior of Drizzle has never been published.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA