In 2009, Abeking & Rasmussen launched the 60-metre Elandess which was followed up by her sistership, Kaiser in 2011. Elandess was sold in 2016 and her owner renamed the yacht Elysian. Her exterior design is by Donald Starkey and Banenberg & Rowell are behind the yacht’s interior. She accommodates up to 12 guests on board over six spacious staterooms, including a full beam owner’s suite in addition to room for 16 crew members. Elysian will be available for charter in the Bahamas this winter season with local experts, Denison. To learn more about the yacht and the undiscovered areas of these beautiful cruising grounds, go here.
Photo by Denison
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA