In a busy week for the brokerage company, Burgess has announced the sales of the 78.43-metre superyacht Eminence and the 58.2-metre superyacht J'Ade. Burgess represented both the buyer and the seller in the sale of J'Ade and represented the seller for Eminence, with Glynn Smith of Worth Avenue Yachts representing the buyer. This follows the announcement last week that the 65-metre Heesen Galactica Star had also found an owner, with Burgess representing the buyer in the deal and Fraser the seller.Photo: Stuart PearceEminence was built in 2008 by Abeking & Rasmussen and was designed inside and out by the British studio Reymond Langton Design. With a generous volume of 2,054 GT, Eminence accommodates 16 guests across eight cabins and a crew of up to 24.
Photo: Stuart PearcePhoto: Stuart PearcePerformance-wise, thanks to her twin Caterpillar 3516 diesel engines, Eminence cruises at 14 knots with a top speed of 16.3 knots. She has a transatlantic range of 6,350 nautical miles at her eco-speed of 11.6 knots. Photo: Stuart PearceOn the market for just four and a half months prior to her sale, Eminence was listed as a yacht for sale at an asking price of €80,000,000. Photo: Stuart PearceSold for the second time by Burgess in the space of three years - with Burgess representing both the buyer and seller on both occasions - superyacht J'Ade was built in 2013 by CRN and has both interior and exterior styling from the drawing boards of Zuccon International Project. Twin MTU 12V 4000 M63 2010 hp engines give superyacht J'Ade a top speed of 16 knots and a cruising speed of 14 knots. Accommodating up to 10 guests and 14 crewmembers, J'Ade has all of the typical CRN features including a large folding stern platform with a beach club, as well as private balconies in the master stateroom.
Photo: BurgessJ’Ade's full-height windows in the upper salon provide guests with wide panoramic views. As a particularly notable feature, for the first time on board a CRN yacht, she also boasts a floodable tender garage.Photo: BurgessAs a yacht for sale, J'Ade was asking €29,000,000.
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018, German-built yachts sold at an average asking price of €32.35m, equivalent to €20,310 per GT
- During 2018, yachts built between 2006 and 2010 sold at an average asking price of €7,69m equivalent to €24,300 per GT
- In 2018, yachts in the 70-80-metre range sold at an average asking price of €55,74m or 38,530 per GT
- In 2018, Italian-built yachts sold at an average asking price of €6.8m, equivalent to €23,930 per GT
- Last year, CRN built yachts sold at an average asking price of €10.4m or €24,820 per GT
- During 2018, yachts built between 2011 and 2015 sold at an average asking price of €11.57m, equivalent to €33,920 per GT
- In 2018, yachts in the 56-60-metre range sold at an average asking price of €22.93m, or 28,870 per GT
Comparable sales courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Rocinante had a last asking price of €92m, equivalent to €39,417 per GT
- Wheels had a last asking price of €67.5m, equivalent to €33,902 per GT
- Bella Vita had a last asking price of €83m, equivalent to €37,642 per GT
- Eminence sold for €80m or €38,948 per GT
- Vision had a last asking price of €27.1m, equivalent to €26,900 per GT
- Turquoise had a last asking price of €22.5m, equivalent to €29,801 per GT
- Liberty had a last asking price of €32.6m, equivalent to €41,688 per GT
- J’Ade sold for €29m or €30,884 per GT
Similar yachts for sale on SuperYacht Times
- Out of the 56 Abeking & Rasmussen yachts, there are 12 Abeking & Rasmussen yachts for sale at an average asking price of €30.3m
- Out of the 69 Amels yachts, there are 12 Amels yachts for sale at an average asking price of €29.2m
- Out of the 34 Oceanco yachts, there are 6 Oceanco yachts for sale at an average asking price of €64.38m
- Out of the 71 CRN yachts, there are 14 CRN yachts for sale at an average asking price of €11.2m
- Out of the 285 Benetti yachts, there are 70 Benetti yachts for sale at an average asking price of €8.3m
- Out of the 127 Sanlorenzo yachts, there are 27 Sanlorenzo yachts for sale at an average asking price of €7.38m
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2020
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!