Event in Hong Kong
Captured over the past weekend is the 62.4-metre motor yacht Event spending time at anchor in the waters outside Hong Kong. Built by Amels in 2013, Event was launched as the first vessel in their Amels 199 range, after which two more units followed, Madame Kate, and a third Amels 199 that is still under construction at the shipyard. Tim Heywood is once again responsible for the exterior lines of the entire range, and the owner selected Nuvolari Lenard to create Event’s custom interior. Event spends most of her time in Asian waters these days where she is based in Hong Kong.
Photo by The Sea Lounge Hong Kong
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA