The avant-garde Amels 60-metre designed by Tim Heywood, Event, will make her world premier at the Monaco Yacht Show this September. The yacht will be on display in cooperation with Imperial who are responsible for the charter management.
Amels managing director Rob Luijendijk said: “Event is a benchmark in superyacht exterior design. She will definitely turn many heads, even in Monaco where there is so much competition for attention! She is an exciting yacht in all aspects - from her Laura Sessa interior to the many technical advances from Amels.”
Event will be moored at T-Central.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA