The 43.29 metre popular charter superyacht Four Wishes was sold on the 2nd January, making the sale the first of the new year. The yacht was listed for sale with Fraser Yachts, and BYS represented the buyers.
Launched in 2004 by U.S. shipyard Palmer Johnson, she features naval architecture by Vripack, exterior designs by Palmer Johnson, and interiors by Patricia Andrews. She accommodates up to 10 guests over five cabins, including a luxurious full beam master suite on the main deck. A crew of up to eight are also accommodated for.
At the time of sale, Four Wishes was listed with an asking price of $15,500,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA