Y.CO has announced the sale of the 41.10 metre all aluminium superyacht Griffin, built by the U.S. shipyard Palmer Johnson in 2012. Since her delivery three years ago she has been used extensively as a charter yacht.
On board she accommodates up to 10 guests in a five cabin layout, as well as a crew of 7. Amongst her facilities is a spa pool with plenty of comfortable seating on her flybridge, as well as a vast sundeck. Powered by twin MTU 3,650 hp engines, she has a cruising speed of 27 knots and a range of 1,700 nm.
She was listed for sale by Y.CO., with Peter Bennett at Bluewater Yachting introducing the buyer. At the time of sale, Griffin was listed at an asking price of €12,500,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA