Superyacht Hadia in Malaga
Superyacht Hadia, seen here last week in Malaga by Charl Van Rooy, was built by Hakvoort in The Netherlands in 2006, to a design by Espen Oeino. Originally launched as JeMaSa, she features naval architecture by Diana Yacht Design. Her engine room houses two Caterpillar diesel engines, each with an output of of 1380hp. Twin Wärtsilä five-bladed propellers generate a maximum speed of 15.7 knots and a cruising speed of 13.5 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA