Making her way through the Dutch countryside today is the newly launched Feadship superyacht Hasna. On her way towards Rotterdam, the 73-metre Hasna designed by RWD is built for an experienced Australian yacht owner.
Hasna’s timeless design blends several Feadship and RWD cues into one elegant profile and the studio worked closely with the owner to create the perfect vessel for him and his family. The yacht is characterised by spacious outdoor areas and a soothing interior decorated by opulent materials and exquisite pieces of art.
Keeping to the family nature on board, Hasna’s owner requested that crew accommodations and leisure areas are to be larger than the industry standard and Hasna is even finished with a separate butler’s cabin on board.
Take another look at Hasna as she was launched at Feadhip’s Royal van Lent Facility on Kaag Island earlier this month, here.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA