SuperYachtsMonaco has sold the 44 metre Hayken. Hayken is the sixth in Heesen's semi-displacement, all-aluminium, 4400 Class, which represents one of the most popular designs by Heesen Yachts in collaboration with Frank Laupman of Omega Architects.
Frank Laupman created both the exterior styling – with its sleek and elegant lines – and the lavish interior of this fast motor yacht, which can reach a maximum speed of 25 knots thanks to its twin MTU 16BV 4000 M90 diesels, each delivering up to 2,720kW.
Hayken offers a large owner's suite forward on the main deck, which features a full-beam bedroom with an adjoining his-and-hers bathroom that offers both a shower and bath.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA