Photo: Ian TomsSeen here departing Guernsey’s St Peter’s Port is the 70-metre Italian superyacht High Power III. Built by Rossinavi in 2011 to a design by Tommaso Spadolini, High Power III recently completed a refit period at the Fassmer shipyard in Germany. Under her original name of Numptia, the yacht enjoyed a busy schedule as a successful charter yacht but can these days often be found spending time around the island of Mallorca where she is used as a highly private yacht. One of the most unique areas on board is the spa on her top deck which houses a sauna, steam room and fully equipped gym area.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA