Moran Yacht & Ship have announced the sale of the 2007 superyacht PJ150 Hokulani in collaboration with Palmer Johnson.
Hokulani accommodates up to 12 guests in 1 master cabin, two double cabins, two twin cabins and two Pullman berths.
Additionally, she has four crew cabins allowing a crew of eight. Powered by twin MTU engines she has a cruising speed of 22 knots and a maximum speed of 25 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA