The Sanlorenzo SL96 model built in 2014 by Sanlorenzo, India, has been sold. Listed for sale by Stefano Falaschi from Futura Yacht, the 29.1-metre superyacht India was sold to her new owner thanks to broker Andy McDougall from Sanlorenzo Spain. Her new owner has taken delivery of her and is cruising towards Mallorca, Spain, where she will remain.Her original owner extensively customised the interior design by the designer Francesco Paszkowski, who also designed the superyacht's exterior. The four guest staterooms are located on the lower deck and include a master suite, VIP suite and two twin cabins.
Powered by twin MTU 16V2000M84 2216hp engines, India has a cruising speed of 26-knots and can reach a top speed of 29-knots. The asking price of at the time of the sale has been withheld.
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018 Italian built yachts sold at an average asking price of €6.9m equivalent to €25,169 per GT
- During 2018, yachts built between 2012 and 2016 sold at an average asking price of €13.6m equivalent to €39,178 per GT
- In 2018 yachts in the 27-31-metre range sold at an average asking price of €2.8m or €19,619 per GT
Specific statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Yachts built circa 2014 in Italy measuring around 29m sold at an average asking price of €5.2m or €35,426 per GT
Comparable sales courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Gala a 28.5m Benetti 2013 had a last asking price of €6.2m equivalent to €40,789 per GT
- Noor a 27.6m Sanlorenzo 2014 had a last asking price of €4.8m equivalent to €25,129 per GT
- Two Sanlorenzo yachts were sold last year for an average asking price of €4.8m
- Today there are eight Sanlorenzo yachts for sale under 30m at an average asking price of €4.3
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2020
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!