Photo: Charl van Rooy / SuperYacht TimesBuilt by Burger Boat Company and launched in 2008, the 46.5-metre superyacht Ingot is the largest motor yacht ever built by the American shipyard. The builder’s in-house team of designers and engineers created the yacht’s classic exterior while Dutch studio Vripack were responsible for the interior design on board Ingot. Seen here anchored off Anguilla, she features a large owner’s stateroom on the main deck and four large VIP staterooms on the lower deck. Ingot is powered by twin Caterpillar engines giving her a cruising speed of 13 knots and a top speed of 15 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA