Turkish superyacht builder Sunrise Yachts has delivered the 63 metre Irimari and, according to her AIS signal, is now cruising near the Greek island of Rhodes. Irimari was launched in April this year during a complex operation at the yards facilities in Antalya, which you can view photos of here.
Designed by renowned Espen Oeino, and interior by Focus Yacht Design, Irimari can reach a range of 5000nm and a top speed of 17 knots.
She will be on display at this year’s Monaco Yacht Show.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA