Dahm International has announced that they will bring the Doug Peterson designed Jongert 2700M Ithaka to this year's Monaco Yacht Show. Ithaka is the 5th Jongert 2700M, one of the most successful semi-custom designs ever. The yacht's whole aft deck and the two outside steering positions were re-designed and offer a lot more open space than the models before.
There are more seating areas inside the open deckhouse, which has a sliding roof. The yacht's interior features a modern pear wood design.
Ithaka will be on display at the Monaco Yacht Show in front of their stand QJ16. The yacht is listed for sale at € 4,950,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA