Superyacht Kismet in Cabo San Lucas
Superyacht Kismet became the largest yacht to enter Marina de CSL in the Mexican coastal town of Cabo San Lucas when she arrived here over a week ago. Certainly one of the German shipyard’s most recognizable creations, the 95m Espen Oeino designed yacht was launched in July 2014 and is characterised by her glistening golden exterior and striking Jaguar figurehead on the bow. This is not the owner's first yacht however, who is known to have owned the 68m superyacht Global (ex. Kismet). According to port authorities, Kismet is expected to depart on a cruise up the west coast of the USA from her current location.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA