Superyacht Kwikumat off Positano
The 57.90 metre superyacht Kwikumat was custom built in 2003 by German shipyard, Abeking and Rasmussen. Two weeks ago she was seen on the Amalfi Coast in Italy. She accommodates 12 guests over 6 cabins, including a luxurious master suite, three twin cabins and two doubles. She features a classic, yet timeless interior.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA