Lady Lara in St Lucia
Currently exploring the Leeward Islands in the Caribbean Sea is the 91-metre Lürssen motor yacht Lady Lara, launched by the German yard in 2015. The yacht was designed by Reymond Langton Design studio who created a unique exterior shape featuring grand sweeping curves and elegant proportions that resembles a feminine image, combined with masculine features such as defined lines and sculpted surfaces. The same design office is behind the yacht’s custom interior that is spread across six decks.
Photo by Craig White
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA