Photo: Andrew ChristyThe 50-metre Lady M II was built by Hakvoort in the Netherlands and launched in 1994. The yacht is one of the largest collaborations between the Dutch yard and Diana Yacht Design, who over the years have designed several of the projects built at the yard. Inside she is equipped with five guest staterooms and a master suite. She comes fully stocked with several water toys and craft to keep guests enjoying the sun on their holiday and also features a gym on board.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA