Photo: Tom van OossanenBuilt by Blohm & Voss in 1990, the 104.8-metre Lady Moura ranks in the top 30 largest yachts in the world comprises of a hefty beam of 18,50 metres giving her a total gross tonnage of just over 6,500 GT. Naval architecture for the yacht was done in-house by Blohm & Voss with her exterior and interior designs having been created by the Italian designer Luigi Sturchio. To date, the interior of Lady Moura remains a closely guarded secret, but is believed to be amongst the most opulent in the world.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA