Superyacht Lady Sarya in Sardinia
The 76.31 metre superyacht Lady Sarya was built by Nuovi Cantieri Apuania in 1972 as La Belle Simone. Her owner hails from Saudi Arabia and during the winter months Lady Sarya spends most of her time in Greece, while in the summer she is most often anchored off the coast of Sardania, near Porto Cervo. This photo of Lady Sarya was taken in August 2014.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA