The technical launch of the Leopard 34/18 took place on the first of August at the Leopard yard in Italy, in the presence of the yard PM Nicola Pollacchi and Owner’s representative Team Andrea Carlevaris & Partners.
This latest hull in the highly popular 34 metre superyacht series features an interior design by Luxury Projects, and was built under Bureau Veritas.
The new yacht is expected to be finished and delivered to his Owner by the end of September.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA