Jody O'Brien of Fraser Yachts has sold the 40 metre (131ft) superyacht Loretta Anne IV (ex Allogante). Designed by Dubois Naval Architects, Loretta Anne IV is an elegant performer, with stylish lines and capable of trans-oceanic cruising in great comfort.
Loretta Anne IV is powered by twin 1400hp Caterpillar diesels and zero speed stabilisers. She has a cruise speed of 13 knots and a sprint speed of 16.5 knots with a range of approximately 4,000 nm.
The superb Donald Starkey Design interior features macassar ebony and sycamore joinery on the main deck with stained zebrano and European olive for the guest level. Accommodation comprises a spacious owner’s stateroom on the main deck with guest accommodation amidships on the lower deck and divided into four staterooms.
Loretta Anne IV was offered at $ 17,900,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA