Merle Wood & Associates has sold the 52 metre Amels Marjorie Morningstar (ex: Lady In Blue). Josh Gulbranson of Fraser Yachts represented the new owners. Marjorie Morningstar can accommodate up to ten guests in five opulent staterooms and she offers a large sundeck with Jacuzzi spa.
Marjorie Morningstar features outstanding exterior spaces rivaling much larger yachts. Her expansive sun deck features a large jetted spa and numerous sun beds/lounge areas plus aft decks for alfresco dining, entertaining, or relaxing in solitude. Inside her interior décor by Studio Pinto is eclectic, informal, and highly original, featuring eight varieties of wood and other fine materials.
Marjorie Morningstar finished a complete exterior re-paint at Rybovich in May, 2012 and is in impeccable condition.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA