Superyacht Maryah arriving in Malta
Seen here recently entering the port of Malta is the enormous 125 metre superyacht Maryah. The yacht was delivered in 2015 by the Elefsis Shipyard in Greece, following a total rebuild that took several years to complete. Both her interior and exterior design were completed by the British studio H2 Yacht Design.Maryahaccommodates 54 passengers across six decks and is constructed to full SOLAS regulations. Amongst her list of amenities on board is a helipad, movie theatre, beach club, a Jacuzzi and a large swimming platform. Maryah is currently visiting Palumbo Superyachts Malta for a brief maintenance period.
Photo by SYT reader
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA