Merle Wood and Associates have sold the 40.23 metre superyacht Monte Carlo, together with Chamberlain Yachts, who introduced the buyers. Built in 1988, the full displacement yacht was designed by Diana Yacht Design and in 2006 the luxury yacht underwent a complete interior refit by Claudette Bonville.
This yacht offers two master staterooms of equal appointment - one of Monte Carlo's most distinguishing features - boasting a king-size bed, entertainment system, vanity and ensuite bath.
Monte Carlo had an asking price of $ 3,950,000
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA