Photo: David ArdronSeen here cruising out of the port of Monaco is the 31-metre CCN superyacht Muse, built by the Italian shipyard in 2012. Muse is the second hull in the yard’s 102 Flying Sport line, and as the name suggests, was built for speed and performance with a top speed of 40 knots. The yacht changed ownership in September this year but has retained her original launch name.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA