Photo: David ArdronLaunched in 2001 at Delta Marine in America as the 48-metre Newvida, My Seanna underwent an incredible 17-month transformation at the Rybovich superyacht facility in 2014/2015 where the vessel was extended by 7.6 metres. Her aft facing decks were lengthened with the bridge deck now housing a touch-and-go helipad while the once all-white exterior is now decorated in a pearlescent silver hull and white superstructure. Inside, her guest cabins have also received cosmetic and structural modifications, with a forward facing VIP suite now located above the bridge deck. Moored in the background is Prince Abdulaziz; the 147-metre vessel launched in 1984 in Denmark which held the title of the world’s largest yacht until 2006 when the 162-metre Dubai came along.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA