Superyacht Mylin IV in Gibraltar
Mylin IV is an 61 metre Feadship, built in 1992 at the Royal Van Lent shipyard in De Kaag, Holland. She is designed by De Voogt, and styled by Donald Starkey. Some changes were made to the yacht's foredeck recently. The area in front of her bridge now features higher bulwarks, better protecting the forward seating area.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA