Torrance Yachts has announced the sale of the 36.60 metre Palmer Johnson Natalia, a central listing of Kevin Bonnie of International Yacht Collection.
Natalia was built in 2005 as the second PJ120 with both interior and exterior design by Nuvolari & Lenard. She sleeps up to 8 guests in 4 stateroom plus crew accommodation for up to 5.
The aluminium hulled superyacht is powered by twin 2,750hp MTU engines which enable her to achieve a top speed of 29 knots.
Superyacht Natalia was asking € 5.4 million.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA