Photo: Jean-Pierre VerdierSeen here in Port-Vendres, France, the 90-metre Nero’s timeless lines were inspired by the 1890s superyacht Corsair, commissioned by American financier, banker and art collector, JP Morgan. The team at Neil Taylor designs set out to create the ultimate classic superyacht with a heritage dating back to the late 1800s. Onboard, Nero houses special features such as a current swimming pool, two VIP cabins with saloons, two custom tenders (a 9.4-metre cabin cruiser and a 7.9-metre tender) and a 5.5-metre side boarding platform which is ideal for swimming, diving as well as boarding the yacht.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA