Text and photo by Maarten Janssen/SuperYachtPhoto.com
Bernard Gallay Yacht Brokerage tells us they have found a new owner for superyacht No Lo Se, built by the renowned German based shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen in 1974. The yacht was being offered for sale by Petrucci Yachts.
This gentleman’s yacht was designed by J.H.F. Rogers., and In 2001 the yacht had a complete refit. Dutch designer Felix Buytendijk was asked to redesign both her interior and exterior. The refit was carried out by Astilleros de Mallorca who redid the whole interior, installed new generators, watermakers, air condition and much more work was carried out to bring her up to today’s standards.
No Lo Se boasts accommodation for 10 guests in five spacious staterooms and she has an impressive 4,500 nautical mile range at 12 knots.
Her asking price was € 6,000,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA