Superyacht Nomad off Porto Cervo
The 69 metre superyacht Nomad seen off Port Cervo in September 2011. Nomad was built by Oceanfast in 2003 as Aussie Rules. After being sold she was renamed Floridian and her new owner extensively refitted the yacht, which included a new large helicopter deck. In 2007 the Sam Sorgiovanni designed superyacht was sold again and renamed Nomad. Her current owners bought the yacht in 2010.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA