Superyacht Arianna by Delta
Arianna, Delta Marine's 50 metre superyacht, made her debut at the 2012 edition of the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show. Designed by the Delta Design Group, she is a sistership to Happy Days. The owner's original brief was to materialise a superyacht that is a floating retreat for a family comfortable with life at sea, where the ambiance is informal and with an emphasis on gorgeous, rare luxury woods. This has resulted in a gentle, tropical atmosphere, with warmth and sensitivity, a true island ambiance that is both contemporary and classic. Read our full review of Arianna here.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA