Superyacht Quinta Essentia
The 55 metre superyacht Quinta Essentia was built by Heesen shipyard in Oss. The yacht's striking colour scheme, designed by Dobroserdov Design, of Oyster White and Merlot Red, was inspired by the owner's love for Merlot wine. Michela Reverberi decorated the interior based on a design of Ken Freivokh which incorporates sleek curves, as well as stylish custom made furniture throughout. Powered by twin MTU engines she has a cruising speed of 22 knots and a top speed of 24 knots. The yacht is currently for sale with Nakhimov with an asking price of € 53,000,000.
Read our full review of Quinta Essentia here.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA