White Cloud in Monaco
The 67.30m White Cloud was built by Feadship Royal Van Lent in 1983 as New Horizon L. She was built for the late Dutch businessman Bram van Leeuwen, also known as the Prince the Lignac. This hospitable owner used to employ her as his main residenence, embarking with her on extended travels at least once every season. In 2004 and 2005 the yacht was completely rebuild by Peters Schiffbau. Read the full story on the yacht here.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA