Superyacht Ol Mi Da off Monaco
Ol Mi Da was built by Codecasa in Viareggio in 2004 as Andale. When she was bought by her second owners, who renamed her Grace E, she was refitted, and an extra deck was added onto her sundeck. She was again sold in 2013. Codecasa has had a huge success with this series of 50 metre superyachts. The yacht has 10 (close) sisterships, making it one of the best selling 50 metre superyacht series. Other yachts in this series include Aldabra, delivered in 2011, Emelina from 2008, Regina d'Italia from 2006, Ester II from 2005, Mariu from 2003, Eileen from 2000, Invader from 1999, Te Manu from 1998, Cyan from 1997 and Nanook from 1996.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA